Education & Training
- Medical Degree, Stanford University, School of Medicine
- Residency, University of California-San Francisco (UCSF)
- Fellowship, Gynecologic Oncology, Stanford-UCSF Joint Program
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, Gynecologic Oncology
- Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Certified, da Vinci® Surgical System
Previous Professional Distinctions
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology's Clinical Practice Committee
- Held Academic Positions, Stanford University and Morehouse College
- Endometrial cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Pelvic masses
- GYN cancer clinical research
Dr. Yap believes that communicating with patients about the impact of a diagnosis is integral and works to build strong partnerships among patients, referring physicians, and their support team to help women navigate their health care journey. She is committed to combining compassionate care with evidence-based medicine to improve the lives of her patients. Dr. Yap lives in Atlanta with her husband and two sons.
Meet Our Providers
Our Mid-Level Providers
- Mary Rachel Cramer, PA-C
- Laura Elledge, N.P.
- Emily Schlitter, PA-C
- Sherry Tobia, N.P.